Bridging the "O"s
Kovach Eye Institute (KEI) believes patients receive the best and most advanced vision correction and visual health when practitioners work together. For more than two decades Dr. Kevin Kovach and his team have been Chicagoland’s frontrunners when it comes to the collaboration between Optometry and Ophthalmology. KEI has truly bridged the “O”s with this collaboration between the Optometrist and Ophthalmologist, delivering a powerful one-two punch that provides the best care and education for the patient.
KEI leads the way for OD’s by providing:
- Close collaboration and guidance for all ocular medical problems, advanced cataract and refractive surgical solutions.
- An outside team of Optometric Liaisons to call on your practice for education, support, and patient experience enhancement.
- An inside team of Patient Educators to work closely with your patients to optimize their experience.
- A fully optimized co-management model so patients win and doctors win. We send YOUR patients back!
- No optical shop or contact lens fitting services to compete with your practice.
- Our own state-of-the-art Surgery Center so your patients get a start-to-finish patient experience second-to-none!
- Refractive-Surgical Packages and Transportation Options for patients who prefer a VIP Experience.
- The most progressive and frequently sponsored OD CE Events (see our calendar for upcoming events).
Please feel free to call us at 630-833-9621. We appreciate your referrals and continued partnership!